Stowe Arts WeekJuly 20 - 28, 2019
Stowe is the destination for the arts year-round. This summer, the Stowe Arts & Culture Council presents the 2nd annual Stowe Arts Week 2019 to celebrate Stowe’s long history and involvement in the arts.
2019 Event Schedule
Stowe Arts Week will feature events from a wide variety of local arts and cultural organizations.
- June – August 2019 | Helen Day Art Center | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Three exhibitions will be on display inside the galleries: Dusty Boynton: Reliefs, On the Hunt and Composing Form
- July 20, 2019 | Cultural Campus: Helen Day Art Center Lawn | 4 – 6 p.m.: Helen Day Art Center Exposed Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition will be celebrating its opening.
- July 20, 2019 | Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center | 5 – 8 p.m.: The Judy Collins Concert will be held at Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center.
- July 20, 2019 | Cultural Campus – in front of Helen Day Art Center | 8:30 – 10:30 p.m.: Stowe Vibrancy will host Saturday Cinema on the Lawn, a family movie night.
- July 21, 2019 | Trapp Family Lodge | 7 – 9 p.m.: Stowe Performing Arts presents Bumper Jacksons performance at Trapp Family Lodge. Tickets are $30 for adults and $10 for kids.
- July 22, 2019 | Jewish Community Center of Greater Stowe | 6 p.m.: The Stowe Jewish Film Festival and JCOGS present “Eight Nights”a, staged reading.
- July 22, 2019 | Stowe Free Library | 6 – 7:30 p.m.: Peter Miller on Photographing Vermont and Telling will take place at Stowe Free Library. This event is free and open to the public.
- July 23, 2019 | Gazebo Concert, Cultural Campus | 6 – 7 p.m.: Stowe Performing Arts will present The Ukelulus at the gazebo on the Cultural Campus. This event is free and open to the public
- July 23, 2019 | David Gale Recreation Building | 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.: Stowe Recreation Department will host Get Colorful: Tie-Dying, an event open to the public. A $5 donation is recommended to the GoFundMe campaign of “Doris fights MS with art.”
- July 24 – 27, 2019 | Town Hall Theatre | 7:30 – 10 p.m.: Stowe Theater Guild will present the Diary of Anne Frank. Tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for students.
- July 24, 2019 | Kirchner Woods | 3 – 4:30 p.m.: Stowe Land Trust Watercolor hike at Kirchner Woods. Guests meet at Kirschner Wood, the event is free and open to the public.
- July 24, 2019 | Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center | 7 p.m.: The Stowe Jewish Film Festival and JCOGS present the Film: Sammy Davis, Junior: I’ve Gotta Be Me.Tickets are $10/$15 at the door.
- July 25, 2019 | Stowe Historical Society | 4 – 7 p.m.: Stowe Historical Society will present Stan Marc Wright and his art school in Brownsville.
- July 25, 2019 | Park Street | 5 – 8 p.m.: Stowe Vibrancy will host Art on Park.
- July 26, 2019 | Stowe Area | 5 – 7 p.m.: Green Mountain Fine Art, Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center Gallery, Stowe Craft Gallery, Northwood Gallery will host a Gallery Walk.
- July 28, 2019 | Stowe Community Church | 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.: Stowe Community Church Pipe organ and piano duets will take place at the at traditional service at Stowe Community Church.
Full event schedule is available on the Stowe Arts & Culture Council website.