Trapp Family Lodge
The Trapp Family Lodge is a 2,500-acre mountain resort in the European tradition by the family that inspired “The Sound of Music.” Our lodge offers…
- Accommodations with Austrian decor and spectacular mountain views
- European-style cuisine and New England specialties in four restaurants with nightly entertainment
- Year-round recreational activities including hiking, biking, garden tours, yoga, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fitness center with indoor and outdoor pools, and tennis
- 5 minutes from downhill skiing at Stowe Mountain Resort
- Afternoon tea, von Trapp history tours, concerts in our meadows, horsedrawn sleigh/carriage rides and more
Special packages available year-round!
We offer 96 rooms and suites in our Main Lodge, 18 luxurious Villas, and 100 Guest House chalets, all of which are perfect for traveling couples, families, and groups. Book your stay at our resort to see why we’ve received worldwide recognition as the perfect Vermont destination.
Phone: (802) 253-8511
Toll Free: (800) 826-7000