Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft
After many years as an artist, gallery owner and manager, Susan Bayer-Fishman opened Stowe Craft Interior Design Center in August, 2002.
Located at the at the junction of Routes 100 & 108 in Stowe village, the design center affords space to show an amazing selection of American handcrafted furniture, lighting, home decor and art.
A few of the special items you will find include:
- Industrial modern, Salvaged steel and reclaimed wood trestle tables, coffee tables and lighting.
- Luxurious Italian contemporary design recliners, chairs and sectionals.
- Painted wood tables, mirrors and other furnishings by Sticks object art
- Wall art in a variety of mediums: steel, aluminum, paper.
- Sculpture for indoors and outdoors
- Clocks, mirrors and other home decor
- Custom made to order hand-knotted rugs
- We offer traditional interior decor products and services with the benefit of many years of work as an interior designer, studio artist and project manager.