Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center
A visit to Stowe isn’t complete until you experience the magic that takes place on our stage! Nestled in the heart of the mountains, The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is the creative and cultural soul of the alpine village of Stowe Mountain Resort in Stowe, Vermont. Our intimate Performing Arts provides a great view and superior acoustics from each of our 420 seats. The Center features shows for every patron’s tastes — from national touring acts, family-friendly productions to local artists. Please check out our schedule for upcoming live music, Performing Arts, comedy, dancing and more.
The Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit arts organization dedicated to entertaining, educating, and engaging our diverse communities in Stowe and beyond.
Phone: (802) 760-4634
- National Theatre Live in HD: One Man, Two Guvnors
- Spruce Peak Chamber Music Society: Occupied Berlin
- National Theatre Live in HD: Frankenstein with Benedict Cumberbatch as “Creature”
- Opera Company of Middlebury “Tosca”
- Stowe Mountain Film Festival
- Rhapsody in Black
- The Met Opera Live in HD: Turandot (Puccini)
- Emergency 1st Responders Soul & Blues Bash
- Vitaly: An Evening of Wonders
- John Pizzarelli Trio “For Centennial Reasons: 100 Year Salute to Nat King Cole”
- Martin Sexton