- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Valentine’s Day Pink Wines
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample Valentine’s Day Pink Wines chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at (802) 253-8511.
Rosés have been around a long time. Lately dry rosé has become very popular. When I was growing up in Nebraska sweet rosés were popular and that was before the White Zinfandel craze. Our wines this week are made from a variety of grapes.
Come see and taste.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations. (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
Wine tasting includes:
- Chateau Montaud, Cotes de Provence 2015
- Gobelsburg Cistercien Rose, Osterreich 2016
- Meinklang Frizzante Rose, Osterreich 2016
- Woodbridge White Zinfandel, California 2016
- Boyden Valley Rose La Juju, Vermont NV