- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Spanish Reds
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample Spanish Red Wines chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at (802) 253-8511.
Spanish wines are not that well known in the United States, yet Spain has more acres under vine than any other country in the world. Something good is going on there. More good news is that because the wines are not yet popular in our country the prices remain reasonable. The style is generally soft and elegant.
Come see and taste.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations. (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
Wine tasting includes:
- Faustino VII Tempranillo, Rioja 2014
- Torres Sangre de Toro Garnacha, Catalunya 2015
- Marques de Caceres Rioja Crianza 2013
- 12 Linajes Tempranillo Crianza, Ribero del Duero 2011
- Juan Gil Monastrell, Jumilla 2011