- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Rieslings
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample Rieslings chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at(802) 253-8511.
Arguably the most spectacular of all white wine grapes Rieslings are sometimes dry though most of the time they have some sweetness which in the good examples is balanced by a crisp acidity. We will taste both dry and sweet examples.
Come see and taste.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations. (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
- Chateau Ste Michelle Dry Riesling, Columbia Valley 2015
- Hopler Riesling, Burgenland 2015
- Dandelion Vineyards Wonderland Riesling, Eden Valley 2013
- Anthony Road Semi-Sweet, Finger Lakes 2013
- Urban Riesling, Mosel 2016