- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Argentine Wines
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample some wine from Argentina chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at(802) 253-8511.
Malbecs from Argentina have become very popular lately. Big fresh fruit flavors, soft and smooth in the mouth. What’s not to like? We will also taste a Chardonnay, a Sauvignon Blanc, a Cabernet Sauvignon and a Syrah
Come see and taste.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations. (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
- Black Cabra Chardonnay, Mendoza 2013
- Zolo Sauvignon Blanc, Mendoza 2014
- Bodega San Juan de la Frontera Malbec “Incienso”, Cuyo 2015
- Hacienda del Plata Cabernet Sauvignon “Zagal”, Lujan de Cuyo 2014
- Santa Sylvia Xumek Syrah, Zondo Valley 2011