- This event has passed.
Wine & Chocolate Weekend at Boyden Valley Winery
Back to Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits
Join Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits for a Wine & Chocolate Weekend! What could be more lovable than wine and chocolate? An entire weekend filled with wine and chocolate pairings, Valentine’s themed cocktails, champagne cupcakes made with Frontenac Brut Rosé and a variety of locally crafted chocolates.
This incredible weekend is sponsored annually by The Vermont Grape and Wine Council and lands on Saturday and Sunday, February 9 – 10, 2019. Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits in Cambridge will be the best place to kick-off your Valentine’s day plans from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day. We know you’ll fall in love with all the decadent delights we have available. This event is free to attend – no reservations needed.
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing Samples
- Valentine’s Themed Cocktail Tasting
- Champagne Cupcakes made with Boyden Frontenac Brut Rosé by My Little Cupcake
- Snowflake Chocolates on site with more chocolate samples & products to purchase
- Bobber’s Food Truck onsite with delicious lunch options to enjoy with a glass of wine
- $5 OFF Frontenac Brut Rosé – a local sparkling wine perfect for a romantic evening
Join us for our most indulgent event of the year. Contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at (802) 644-8151 or by email at email@example.com with questions.