- This event has passed.
Sweet & Dry Riesling Wine Tasting
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in the Wine Cellar for a Dry & Sweet Rieslings Wine Tasting on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
Arguably the most spectacular of all white wine grapes Riesling is not very well known in the U.S.A. Rieslings are sometimes dry though most of the time they have some sweetness which in the good examples is balanced by a crisp acidity. We will taste both dry and sweet versions from Austria, France, Germany and the USA.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations at (802) 253-5742. Doors open at 4 P.M. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 P.M. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. The tasting ends at 6 P.M.
- Chateau Ste Michelle Dry Riesling, Columbia Valley 2015
- Hopler Riesling, Burgenland 2015
- Kuentz-Bas Alsace Riesling Tradition 2014
- Red Tail Ridge Finger Lakes Semi-Dry Riesling 2016
- Urban Riesling, Mosel 2017