- This event has passed.
Sparkling Wine Tasting
Back to Trapp Family Lodge
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in the Wine Cellar for a Sparkling Wine Tasting on Saturday, May 4, 2019.
Sparkling Wines are wonderful for celebrations but maybe there just aren’t enough celebrations in the year to enjoy these fun wines. You will taste sparkling wines from France, Italy, Austria and the USA made from several different grapes. Sparkling wines are not just for anniversaries, birthdays, other holidays and Wednesdays. They are great food wines and great casual wines as well.
Please call or see the front desk to place reservations at (802) 253-5742. The doors open at 4:00 P.M. they suggest you arrive no later than 5:00 P.M. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. The event ends at 6:00 P.M.
- Maschio Prosecco Brut, Treviso, Italy NV
- Kraemer Blancs de Blancs Brut, France NV
- Szigeti Gruner Veltliner Brut, Burgenland, Austria NV
- Gruet Blanc de Noirs, New Mexico NV
- Hillinger Secco Pinot Noir Rose, Austria NV