- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve at Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is offering two ways to ring in 2019! Join them and create a memorable evening for you and your whole family. Start off the New Year together and celebrate in Stowe, Vermont.
New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner: Charlie B’s Pub & Restaurant is excited to be serving a three or four course dinner menu on Monday, December 31. The menu this year features many Vermont flavors and locally made items from, Mansfield Breadworks, Vermont Smoke & Cure, Grafton Farms, Misty Knoll Farms and Robie Farms.
- Early Seatings (5:15 – 6:30 p.m.)
- Three-course meal: $49/adult, $35/child (12 and under)
- Four-course meal: $50/adult, $40/child (12 and under)
- Late Seatings (Starting at 7:15 p.m., with live entertainment at 8:30 p.m.)
- Three-course meal: $60/adult, $40/child (12 and under)
- Four-course meal: $79/adult, $45/child (12 and under)
View full menu here. Call (800) 253-2232 to make your reservations.
*Monday, December 31, 2018. Prices on menu do not include taxes or gratuity. An 18% gratuity is added to all holiday checks. Reservations required.
Family Celebration: Join the Baraw family and Stoweflake team in a celebration for the entire family! From a buffet dinner including items “just for kids”, a dance floor and DJ, balloon artist, airbrush tattoos, sparkling cider (for kids) as well as local ciders, cocktails and brews for the adults!*
- Adults: $79/person
- Children ages 5 – 12: $35/person
- Children 4 and under: $15/person
View full menu and more information here. Call (800) 253-2232 to book the Family Celebration.
*Monday, December 31, 2018, 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Buffet Dinner, event goes until midnight! Prices in menu do not include tax, gratuity or alcohol. Cancellation policies apply. Reservations required.