- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Pinot Noirs from California & Oregon
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample some Pinot Noirs from California & Oregon chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at (802) 253-8511.
California has a reputation for fuller bodied, fruit driven, masculine style Pinot Noirs, Oregon’s reputation is for lean, Burgundian, terroir driven, feminine style Pinots. Come compare and see for yourself.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. It’s suggested you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
- Angeline, California 2015
- Sharecropper’s, Willamette Valley 2015
- Pico & Vine, Russian River Valley 2015
- Rickshaw, California 2014
- Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willamette Valley 2014