- This event has passed.
Wine Tasting: Greek Wines
Join the Trapp Family Lodge in our Wine Cellar as we sample some Greek Wines chosen by our sommelier, Michael Keene. Please reserve at (802) 253-8511.
Michael Keene spent two long summers back-packing around Greece in his 20’s. He says that Greece simply did not make good wines in those days, but that, lately, he has been very pleased by what he’s been tasting. We will taste 3 whites and 2 reds.
Price is $20. Please call or see the front desk to place reservations. (802) 253-5742. Doors open 4 p.m. They suggest you arrive no later than 5 p.m. to avoid feeling rushed. People come and go during the tasting which is an informal walk around format. Tasting ends at 6 p.m.
Wine tasting includes:
- Elios Mediterranean White, Peloponnese 2014
- Papayianni Halkidiki Ex’ Arnon White, Macedonia 2014
- Lyrarakis Assyrtiko Dry White, Crete 2014
- Zacharias Nemea, Peloponnese 2011
- Lyrarakis Okto Red Blend, Crete 2013